Warranties, Policies and Trademarks:
***Make Sure you read and understand these!***
1. HILT DAMAGE: Accidents happen during removal and installation. Although I take great care in my work, any potential damage as a result of me working on your saber is a risk that you, the client take when you contract me. When you commission me, you are agreeing to this stipulation.
2. SHIPPING DAMAGE: Damage that occurs during shipping will be repaired by me if the client so chooses, at a reasonable fee. We take great care in packing all projects and are not responsible for any damage incurred during shipping. We ALWAYS recommend shipping insurance and indeed require it on all projects with a value over $1000.
3. COMPONENT FAILURE: LDM Custom Sabers is not responsible for Soundboard failures, blown speakers, or over driven LEDS. In other words, if the part is mass manufactured, I do not warranty it. I do my very best to build with the best quality parts available at the time and will work with folks should something happen, but realize that there will be fees involved.
4. PROJECT DEPOSIT: All Project deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. I use those deposits to purchase parts needed for each project. If you, the client back out of a project, your deposit WILL NOT be returned to you. If we (LDM Custom Sabers) are unable to complete your project within a reasonable time frame (presented at the beginning of the project +/- 2 months), we will offer you a refund of your deposit minus PayPal fees. If we cannot deliver upon our promise to complete your project, your deposit (minus PayPal fees) will be returned to you.
5. DEPOSIT AMOUNT: Any "Product Saber" with Crystal Shard or Petit Crouton carries a $100 deposit. Any with Crystal focus carries a $250 deposit. For custom projects, contact me because it varies from 10-25% depending on the details.
***On day 33 a 10% fee will be added.
2. 25% initial deposit on Balance owed (on top of the deposit required for the initiation of all projects) is made within one week of completed project notification.
3. Payments will be considered non-refundable deposits, unless YOU find another buyer that will pay in full.
4. I will accept Paypal payments + 4% (4.5% International) or Cashier's checks only for those who choose the payment plan. No Exceptions.
5. The Completed saber (and any accessories) will not ship until full payment is made.
LATE CHANGES to a saber build will make it COST MORE and your SABER WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL THESE CHARGES ARE PAID. All Change fees will be reasonable and in accordance with my standard pricing structures elucidated herein.
Additional Charges (A-C below):
Some Sabersmiths apply these charges as they go, or they just let it slide. I have tried the latter and the former. Neither result was satisfactory. So, I am telling you upfront this is how it is.
A) Late Change Fee Structure:
After a deposit has been paid and the parts are ordered, any changes by the client will involve a fee, which is: Parts cost/parts return cost+ $25.00.
B) Rush Order Fee:
To Rush your Order there is a $10.00 base + $10.00 for each saber ahead of yours.
For example: Your saber has 7 other builds ahead of it. You need it NOW! An $80.00 fee will be imposed because no one likes a line jumper.
C) Nuisance Fee(s):
Once your build is started I will answer status requests once a week. Three (3) status requests or more in any 2 week period will have a $20.00 fee added, per request. If you want it rushed see above.
If any of these fees is applied/billed to you, they must be paid before your saber is shipped.